Monday 1 November 2010

Yes #dl10, DevLearn 2010 has started and this is where I will present

Devlearn2010 is a blast for anyone interested in eLearning in the broad sense. Technology Enhanced learning is all the rave at this yearly conference which is organized by the eLearning Guild. I will attend, speak and of course meet many of my TELearning friends.

The pre-conference activities already started today and they will continue tomorrow. During Devlearn I will give some presentations as well, but for the full program of all the wonderful speakers click here.

To start of I will give a presentation on the benefits of voting boxes (= audience response system, or clickers) in education and training which is organized on Wednesday 3 November 2010 from 11 am until 11.40 (will publish the presentation in the next day). This is part of the mobile Jam sessions organized by the wonderful Judy Brown.

The great mobile guru Judy Brown also invited me to attend the mobile learning panel of mLearning pioneers which will take place on Wednesday 3 November 2010 at 1 pm until 1.40 pm. This panel discussion features many mobile explorers: Mobile Learning from the Pioneers: Judy Brown, Inge de Waard (me), Robert Gadd, Neil Lasher, Ellen Wagner.

Paul Clothier will be the moderator and lead for the panel discussion on the iPad for learning: hype or the future on 4th November at 10.45 am together with great co-speakers: the amazing David Metcalf (he will be presenting a brand new app), Matt Dunleavy, Neil Lasher and Ellen Wagner.

I will be meeting up with Jan Van Belle, Clark Quinn, Brent Schlenker,and many many others like you. So, if you are there, come up to me and say hello, if I do not wear glasses come up really close :-)